PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V 3D - Renjoss - ABSOLUTE GOD

renjoss
04-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi, this is my first Dominance War.
This god is the creator of all, whit infinite power and infinite existence. he is the first god.

Hope you like it.
and good luck to all!

Zykras
04-01-2011, 12:33 PM
claiming to be the first god is dangerous xD
There are a lot of other gods that could force a battle to determine the Alpha God ^^

However, I like your concept. It's still blurry and I don't understand all the details, but I like the overal look and idea. Maybe you could give some explanations or a story?
I think detailed sketches will follow too so we can see all the cool transitions between his hard surface and the smoky (?) parts with the runes.

VictorFornes
04-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Well, knowing how you work, i understand this is the first idea, so lets see what came out!

Keep it up bro!

Raven X
04-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I also do know how you work , and I know drawing is not your strong point... so we will wait to see how it looks in 3d... I'm sure it will be good... ;) keep it up...

renjoss
04-03-2011, 08:16 PM
VictorFornes, Raven X: Thank you very much for your comments! Admittedly, this is the initial idea, but in my head is perfectly defined, quickly showed a concept I find difficult, as you can see.

Zycras: hehehe ... This is it! battle of the gods! can only be one! and yes you are right that it is somewhat difficult to see things well and the overall concept, as I get with the 3D, everything will look better, thank you very much for your advice.

This is the last update that I put in 2D, defining what will be the armor, its general form final.

Hope you like it, and ... it has great battle of gods!!

VictorFornes
04-03-2011, 09:50 PM
by far much better ;), k so lets see how... good ... is your god :D ... let the fight... begin!

renjoss
04-08-2011, 01:52 AM
hello again! after long time without updating it, I come with the base mesh model based on the sketch I made and you can see above.
This is taking shape! but I think I have a usability problem with the strap of the character, look to see I do.
What do you think?

Meanwhile ... the body will immediately to zbrush! jjajajjaja.

and timing is everything.

Good luck to everyone!

VictorFornes
04-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Nice work Ren, just one suggestion. is in the matter of shape and paradigms... humans involved in godlike , use to have 8 heads or more (not much more). and that give the result of and stylized body, athletic, and speaking here over an human shaped god, i think this paradigm apply.

What this will demand on you design, just stretch a bit the guy in the Z axis, i think that will work.

Hope this help, you know i dessire the best to you ;).

A hug to ya, later bro!

renjoss
04-08-2011, 04:17 PM
HI!
Yes VictorFornes, You're right, I thought the reference had already chose that proportion, but not been so, and it is solved, thanks for your good eye!

I'm going to look zbrush body while other pads.

Good luck to everyone!

VictorFornes
04-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Nice, yes now looks more god shaped ;). Check the space between legs, maybe you need to make one more subdivision there (where the sexual organs use to be).

Gogo Ren, looking foward for more!

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2011, 08:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.