PDA

View Full Version : particle instancer, problem in render

carladias96
04-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Hello everyone,
My problem is this: In my view port everything works well but when I render whith batch render,this it no longer happens. I tried to create a system LOD (Level of detail) for my particles.
1 - the objects are switching correctly with their respective textures
2 - when a rendering by batch render, the objects switch but not the textures

I do not understand what is happening, because the texture that appears in the render is always the first texture that appears in the first frame, after that the obejcto switch but not with the associated texture

Can anyone help me? Anyone know why this happens? I would greatly appreciate the help.

tanks

carladias96
04-03-2011, 01:19 PM
hello again

Nobody has a suggestion? I really need help, Please. I do not know if I explained myself well, or is this the place to ask this question. I am rendering in mental ray. Any suggestion will be useful.
tanks

carladias96
04-03-2011, 02:11 PM
hello again

Nobody has a suggestion? I really need help, Please. I do not know if I explained myself well, or is this the place to ask this question. I am rendering in mental ray. Any suggestion will be useful.
tanks

bluehonda
04-04-2011, 05:10 AM
Does your "renderView" renderer - render the image wrong also? I'm not sure if this will work, but if your batch render, renders wrong and your renderview renders correctly. maybe you can just use one of the renderView extension scripts in CreativeCrash. where in it renders and saves each render in RenderView. Thats what i do, when batch rendering outputs differently from what is in my scene.

Hope that helps.

carladias96
04-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Thanks for answering. That's just what's happens. I'll going to do it tomorrow.

I have another question if you can help me.

I'd like to know, how I exclude the Ambient Occlusion of the object and leaving it only in the surface. I can easily do this with objects, that are not replace with the instancer replace. I hope you can understand me and my problem.

Tanks

SePu
04-05-2011, 03:59 AM
For ur AO question check out this

http://www.djx.com.au/blog/2007/05/12/ambient-occlusion-with-milabel/

carladias96
04-05-2011, 09:48 AM
I have already see this link. The point of question, that doesn┤t work with objects that are instantiated with the instancer replece.
1║- I put the attribute miLabel on the objects that are going to receive ,or not, the Occlusion
2║- I set this attribute to 5, for example. If I not instanciate with particles I got this result:
First image
3║- but with objects instantiated through particles,I get this:
Second image

bluehonda
04-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Well you can try this. Create an Occ shader and a Surface shader. Set your surface shader to out color - WHITE and Out Matte Opacity - BLACK. Assign your Occ shader to your ground, and your surface shader to your Instanced Objs.

Hope that works.

carladias96
04-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Tanks for helping me. This works perfectly.:cool:

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2011, 01:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.