PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - Animation - Viper3d - God of Mischief

Viper3d
03-27-2011, 03:32 AM
I've been banging my head up against a wall trying to think up a really unique idea but everything I think of turns out being interesting but not really great for animation. So I decided to go with one of my early not so unique ideas, the God of Mischief. Should have some fun animation opportunities. I'll be using the gremlin model done by Jeremy Gritton. I'll upload some storyboards/thumbnails soon! Going to try rigging it in Maya, but if that fails... I'll fall back to Max and Biped! Excited to see everyones entries!

-------------------------------------
www.jason-holt.com

Gatecrasher
03-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Can't wait to see your bomb-tastic idea. :scream:

nakimushi
03-29-2011, 06:28 PM
I can see Raven have pretty strong team this year ;)

Viper3d
03-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Changing up my idea here a bit. Wasn't really happy with my choice of God of Mischief. New route that I'm going with is God of Elements. I may or may not focus on a single element (fire/earth/wind/water) and might just have all elements involved in the piece. Going to use the same model as before as well. I'll be referencing a lot of shaman/witchdoctor type dancing/movement for the "summoning" aspect. I'm definitely more excited about this idea so hopefully that'll motivate me a bit more :).

CGTalk Moderation
03-31-2011, 07:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.