PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 3D - Raul Tabajara - God of Familiar Spirit

raultabajara
03-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi everyone,

A familiar Spirit is a kind of angel who help us all the time.
He has a form of a familiar animal (mamal, and with sense of group), and sometimes you could see him in yours dreams.

But, my character, the boy Toddy, has a singular Familiar Spirit inside your body. He has the God of the Familiar Spirit, the spirit who knows the power of a Family; the power of a team work and knows how the respect to the adversaries could help in the dark times.

One of the powers of this familiar spirit is bring up, to this dimension, another familiar spirits that lives in any people.

Working in team, working like a family, all soldier who follow Toddy, will rise yours familiar spirits, and win the batle of gods.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/084/c/c/dominance_war_01_by_raultabajara-d3cf59b.jpg

chinaglia
04-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Hello there, my dear friend Taba!

I believe your idea is great. Among lots of violent and all-powerful gods, you decided to create a more peaceful, protective one. It's a different and creative approach that still delivers a powerful god - after all, what could be stronger than a giant ape with the will to protect those in danger?

I also loved that your god only reveals himself when he wants/needs. It's a cool way to surprise your enemies and could work very well on gameplay too! You should explain that better being such an important aspect of your character.

Good luck and don't give up! :thumbsup:
Will

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2011, 09:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.