PDA

View Full Version : Perspective tutorials?

arjemma
03-22-2011, 08:12 PM
This might have been asked before, okay not might, probably but anyway. I tried to search but didn't find what I was looking for. So could anyone give me some good links to perspective tutorials? ♥

CosmicRage
03-22-2011, 09:55 PM
If your looking for drawing tutorials a simple google search should be sufficient to get started. Search for one point, two point and three point tuts. There are a couple of modified one point perspective tuts if you are drawing in a limited area, fake one point. Hope that helps.

Lunatique
03-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Please look in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. It includes links to perspective tutorials.

arjemma
03-23-2011, 08:24 PM
If your looking for drawing tutorials a simple google search should be sufficient to get started. Search for one point, two point and three point tuts. There are a couple of modified one point perspective tuts if you are drawing in a limited area, fake one point. Hope that helps.
Oo thank you! I didn't know that it was called that, so that helped a lot!

Please look in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. It includes links to perspective tutorials.
I did, but only one of those links works, and I was looking for something shorter than that.
Maybe you guys should update the links in the sticky threads, there are a lot of links that isn't working ♥

Lunatique
03-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Looks like I need to check those links. It's been a while.

Have you checked out Successful Drawing by Andrew Loomis? Search for it and you'll find it--it contains a lot of information on perspective, and is a classic art instruction book.

arjemma
03-25-2011, 09:52 PM
^^ Yep just did and wow, I'm so in love with the books! I put them on my ipad and I'm now reading them before I sleep hehe. Such incredible books!

Thanks for all the tips guys!

CGTalk Moderation
03-25-2011, 09:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.