PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 2D - God of recycling universe

srvhere
03-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi all. This is Sourav and its my 1st post here.

My idea is to conceptualize a supreme God of the universe who shall maintain the balance of the universe and is beyond any war. He is supreme and is the indifferent cosmic intelligence. So I wish to visualize Him not just as a regular character, but as a conjoined or Siamese twins.

From one face there is an influx all the dead spirits (dead here, is anything not working the way it should) and junk matters. These things are processed within the corresponding part of His body. By processing, energy level of the materials get lowered and they disintegrate into elementary forces of nature and stellar dust. This dust and energy comes out of His nose to create new galaxies.

At the other part of the twin's body, existing stellar dust and dead stars, worn out parts of the universe are taken in and assimilated into new spirits. These new spirits are released again to maintain balance and flow of life in the universe.

Let me know your views.

Sourav

srvhere
03-20-2011, 03:51 PM
This is my 1st visual for the concept. I would like to add some priests to create a God like feel and guess this will add some scale information to the composition as well.

I have decided to make the God obese rather than muscular and aged as He has been present since time began to exist.

Darkonerster
03-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Interesting concept and story, keep up the good work!

srvhere
03-22-2011, 03:31 AM
Thank you Darkonerster. I am developing the character and will post my updates soon.

pixel-chick
03-25-2011, 07:52 PM
very cool background story, I'm excited to see how this god develops :)

Ferx
03-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Nice staart, and cool mood on your sketch. Good luck and waiting for more updates. Cheers!!

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2011, 09:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.