PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 3D - RigOmatiC - Godess of the moon, water and balance

RigOmatiC
03-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone,

So i tryed to post this a little while ago but for some reason it didn't go through so if this is already posted somewhere, my bad. New to Dominance Wars and everything so if I do something wrong just say and i shall fix it straight away :)

I thought i would do a little story behind my character because then its easyer to get reference etc for it if you have a definded path.

Story

When the gods first divided up everything in the universe she was tricked by her brother, of chaos and destrution, into ruling over the moon. In her rage at only being given such a small part of the universe to rule over she discovered that from her location on the moon she was able to control the tides and water from afar. Because of this she gained worshipers over the thousands of years before the dominance wars. During th wars her worshipers were slayen trying to bring peace and restore order to a war torn earth and with the last breath of her final follower she broke free from the moon to seek vengence on everyone on the earth and to bring about the balance that she so fought for at the earlyest time of the earth. She will not rest untill her vengence has been sort out and the world shaped anew the way she sees fit, balanced between heaven and earth life and death darkness and light.

Design Concept

Because of my research and general knowlege of mythcal gods i found that many gods from different cultures do the same thing, so to this end i want to combine a very norse look with a very oriental look and then see how that goes.

I have a few days off work this week to work on some concept art and hopefully start on some base mesh so watch this space :)

RigOmatiC

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2011, 11:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.