PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 3D - RigOmatiC - Godess of the moon, water and balance

RigOmatiC
03-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Hello everyone first time dominamce war competator, after a long night shift at work came up with the idea.

Thought I might do a bit of a background story for her as at the moment i dont have any concept images for her yet, though i am thinking of trying to combind a norse style with and eastern style. But that sounds rather odd because they are both so diferent, but ill do some research and see how that turns out in the concepts.

So the story.

From an early age she was convinced that she should rule the world and all of the universe keeping the balance in all things of the world. But she was tricked by her brother, the God of chaos and fire, into ruling over the moon where she trapped for thousands of years. Over this time she realised that she could exert what little power she had over the earth from the moon by controlling the tides and water of the earth and so she had worshipers who followed in her ways to try to keep balance in there life and in all things.

Then the dominance wars came to the universe and her worshipers were killed in the chaos and destruction caused by the wars. From this insult to her she broke free from the moon to come and wipe the world clean of this endless struggle for dominance and start anew.

so yeah hopefully have some concept images and stuff soon hopefully be getting a few days off this week to work on it :)

RigOmatiC

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2011, 01:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.