PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 3D - Channos - God of Meme's

Kakkoii
03-19-2011, 06:55 AM
Pretty sure nobody else has chosen or thought of this idea haha. I'll be a little late with concept art since I'm currently pre-occupied. Probably a week or so.

It doesn't need much of a description for those who know what Meme's are. And for those who don't, it's kind of hard to explain. So just Google it :)

I'll obviously be trying to find ways to incorporate various meme's into the design. Should be able to come up with some interesting concepts! Can't wait :)

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu232/otherbliss/TrollFace.png

XeroWolf
03-20-2011, 02:30 AM
The moment I read the title I was like oh dear god. This should be good. lol
These entries have to be your own original idea so I'm not sure how well incorporating existing memes will work with the rules. Possibly you could create your own meme out out of this and you God will have the power of the internet at it's finger tips. lol
Anyway I'm looking forward to this.

Kakkoii
03-20-2011, 06:16 AM
The moment I read the title I was like oh dear god. This should be good. lol
These entries have to be your own original idea so I'm not sure how well incorporating existing memes will work with the rules. Possibly you could create your own meme out out of this and you God will have the power of the internet at it's finger tips. lol
Anyway I'm looking forward to this.

Thanks. And yeah, I'll definitely have to be careful with how I take inspiration from various meme's and incorporate them.

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2011, 06:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.