PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 3D - Dalkor - God/Godess of Tricks and Theivery

Dalkor
03-19-2011, 12:04 AM
I have a few sketches that I've done over the past couple of day's. Just need to find my digital camera because I don't have my scanner with me. To be quite honest, this being does have quite a bit of influence off of Loki as far as personality, though I will make sure to define some major differences between the two so that I'm not copying an already existing god, like the rules state.

Ill make sure to upload a back story later today. Till then, this thread is pretty much just a place holder.
I'm kinda scared posting this. Not my final design, necessarily, but one of many... I like the idea behind this concept... I just don't feel that it oozes the "god" feel. But I felt the need to get some concept work up.
http://www.marxistmouse.com/domwar/Concept1.jpg

I'm also having a much more difficult time then I thought I would with this god. I think I may just get rid of tricks and make her the Godess of Thieves. More specific... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, as my concept progresses and I fail to explore new ideas, I'm starting to think, maybe to change what she is the goddess of yet again. I'm thinking of taking a Native American stance and saying the Goddess of Dreams. The finish concept would look like the following picture except there would be a huge dream catcher floating behind her. Or many small ones with a big one in the center.

http://marxistmouse.com/domwar/Concept2.jpg

Sk8erWolf
03-19-2011, 04:12 AM
one of best gods... why i don't thought it before?? :cry:
good work :thumbsup:

Dalkor
03-20-2011, 07:43 AM
Added some concept art.

Dalkor
03-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Concept and possible change of Goddess. Ill sleep on it b4 I make a for sure decision. Is there a way to change the title of a thread or delete a thread, If I do decide to change and scrap Goddess of Tricks and Thievery and decide to change to Goddess of ____.

Darkonerster
03-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi, in case you want to change the topic name just contact the forum leader of this section who posted up the FAQ etc. and he will do it for you. Good concepts. The floating back parts are cool, maybe I would use them in some way in your next concept.

CGTalk Moderation
03-21-2011, 12:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.