PDA

View Full Version : where can i find anatomical video referance

gokalpgonen
03-18-2011, 04:10 PM
hello everybody,

i was looking for some referance videos which will help me to see deformation and muscle movements on body live. i had bunch of referance images but they dont really help to understand where is rotate pivots of the bones etc.

thank you!

Mr-Bullfrog
03-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Primal pictures have some pretty useful training material when it comes to anatomy. I got a chance to borrow some of their content from the university library back when I was studying (By lying and saying I was a med student. :-)) as they were far outside of my price range. These were however excellent anatomy training tools, with 3d models, MRI data, along with dissection videos which outlined the workings of the muscles and bones in a kinetic sense in the human body.

After a quick browse of their site, it seems there's a reasonably priced DVD which may cover what you're after: http://www.primalpictures.com/Student_Interactive_Functional_Anatomy.aspx

I haven't seen this one however, so can't recommend it.

Jeremy

gokalpgonen
03-20-2011, 09:48 PM
hey,thanks for the reply:)

i check my chance with med class here too. i got some video sets for the doctors how muscles works and they are really great. but they are cadavras and it is only possible to see one muscle at a one time.

i checked the link that you suggest. As anatomical referance need they are quite useful but in action i dont think i can use it for my needs. because i am also trying to see their timing. some of the muscles starting to move after action start etc. i want to observe this kind of moves. i think i will stick with youtube an myself:)

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2011, 09:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.