PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War V - 3D - Mike Smith - God of Knowledge

TheArchDuke
03-17-2011, 10:52 PM
My projects usually suffer from a lack of a solid concept. So this time I'm going to write a few paragraphs of back story and spend a lot of time on concept art.

I'm nearly done with the story now and I'll post it soon.

TheArchDuke
03-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Ok my story got WAY out of hand so here are the details.

Name: [Haven't decided yet]

God of: Knowledge

Back story: A scientist aboard a space station becomes stranded when nuclear war breaks out on the earth below. Without hope of rescue he uploads his mind into the ships computer before dying. The computer gains consciousness and explores the galaxy for centuries before picking up a distress beacon back on earth. The computer builds itself a new body in the station's robotics lab and descends to earth. It finds that humanity has devolved into a savage, uneducated "society" that reveres what little technology is left (mostly weapons) as magical. The computer finds that he is literally an immortal god among savage men since he possesses all of the former knowledge of mankind, can remake his body in ever more efficient forms using the station's robotics lab, and can even call down fire from "heaven" in the form of the ship's ion cannon.

But what kind of a god will he be? Will he rule with an iron fist? Will he share his vast knowledge and nurture mankind back to their former glory? Or will he ignore them, gather what knowledge he can, and move on?

Edit: Removed the full story because it's too long and some of my favorite designs (which I will post soon) contradict the story

Sk8erWolf
03-18-2011, 02:05 AM
hey Duke, our gods are the opposite :)
the concept of mine is that his enemies cant know, your is the god that know
is very funny :)

TheArchDuke
03-18-2011, 02:07 AM
hey Duke, our gods are the opposite :)
the concept of mine is that his enemies cant know, your is the god that know
is very funny :)

Well then, LET BATTLE THE BATTLE COMMENCE! :buttrock:

Phoenix-06
03-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Cool story, very interested to see how this guy turns out.

Sk8erWolf
03-19-2011, 05:10 AM
i don't understood one thing, the background is required or optional?? :curious:

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2011, 05:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.