PDA

View Full Version : Disney Animation announces 2011 Summer Internships!!

WDAS
03-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Disney Animation is looking for Summer Interns!

Our eight-week Summer Art & Production Intern Program is designed specifically for students who will be returning to school in the fall. As interns, students will have the unique opportunity to work directly with a Disney mentor as they explore all aspects of art, storytelling and filmmaking. The internship will also allow students to meet and collaborate with a talented group of their peers from around the globe and become part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on both individual and group projects. This once-in-a-lifetime undergraduate program will present an incredible hands-on experience that will expand studentsí creative horizons and benefit them throughout their entire career.

International students must apply by March 25, 2011. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, however the deadline for applications is April 20th. All internships will be at our Burbank, CA studio!

The following positions are available:

CG Animator

Traditional Animator

Story Artist

Character TD

Modeler

Production Management

Software Engineer

Visual Development

Look Development

Lighting

To apply, check out https://careers.disneyanimation.com/job_groups/!

gary-smith
03-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Is this internship specifically for students, or people with skills alike? I'm not currently enrolled in school but this is very interesting, I'm a self-taught digital artist with 7 years experience with all aspects of 3d imaging/animation but am curious to know if I would be applicable to a situation like this (I'm currently on the search for an internship as I've never worked for a studio before and it's my current goal). Thank you.

WDAS
03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Hi Gary,

Yes, the Summer Internships are only for individuals returning to school in the fall. Our Talent Development program is for those who have graduated within the last 3 years.

However, I encourage you to create a profile on DisneyAnimation.com, so you may apply for positions you feel apply to you.

Thanks!
Disney Animation Recruiting

CGTalk Moderation
03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.