PDA

View Full Version : Rig Feedback

mmacmahon
03-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi,

I've been working on a rig for my thesis project, but this is my first shot at building a character rig from the ground up, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a look at the file so far and giving feedback on controls and general rig interface. It's a basic quadruped rig and doesn't have terribly complex features, but because of limited 3D animation resources at my institution, I haven't gotten specific feedback on this aspect. There is a maya muscle system included, but it's not properly connected and giving me some problems, so can be ignored for the moment.

You can see some screenshots of how the rig looks so far.

If anybody would be willing, does anyone know if I can send an .ma file via personal message or is email preferred? Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! Please let me know if this request is inappropriate or outside the scope of this forum.

archanex
03-12-2011, 06:45 AM
if you don't mind sharing with everyone, you should just upload it to creativecrash.com

CGTalk Moderation
03-12-2011, 06:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.