PDA

View Full Version : Anatomy and Lightening

Jinyuu
03-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Hello~
I need help with my work, I had notice that my weak point is the lightening within my work (Where the light will shine on the character from a light source) and my anatomy. I struggle with both these and it tends to bring my work down.

For my lightening i tend to guess where the light will be from a light source which makes my work messy and uneven and the anatomy looks terrible from different angles (a HS angle the arm will look to big) no matter how much i try the anatomy till looks terrible. I have read anatomy books such as Anatomy for the artist by Sarah Simblet.

I have seen people who are the same age at me have amazing skills and that tends to get my self confidence down.

so does any one have any critic advise?
I have a deviant art account which is the name name as my account on here. so feel free to check it out and see my gallery (warning it's sightly fully of homosexuals so anyone one with homophobia please do not look)

Please and thank you
Jade :love:

Lunatique
03-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Have you read this in the sticky thread yet?
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=166&t=939978

It contains details about efficiency in studying anatomy/figure, and common misconceptions.

CGTalk Moderation
03-12-2011, 05:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.