PDA

View Full Version : ALIENWARE Challenge Entry: Gary Haus

GaryHaus
10-21-2003, 03:14 PM
Gary Haus has entered the ALIENWARE Challenge.

GaryHaus
10-21-2003, 04:29 PM
Ketara Prime - Darkfall

2213 A.D. 06:23:14

Initial Planetary Probe - Dimiark Six Series

Planet surrounded by asteriod field made up of crystal and an unknown silicate. This field scatters light brilliantly through the sky. Indications are 80% Terran gravity, radiation nominal
Planets orbit is obscured by sister planet as Ketara Prime is in a synchronous orbit about the twin stars at the center of this solar system. There is no direct sunlight as it is blocked by its sister planet. The surface is covered almost entirely by a crimson hued gelatinous, viscous fluid, approximately .5 meters in depth.

Manned Exploration landing one-

Capt. Yamashiro - initial landing log

I have disembarked the Pharoah landing craft and have begun to survey my immediate surroundings... There appears to be a lack of distinct flora and fauna... A radical anomaly is the crystalline/silicate meteroic debris which punctures the surface randomly. These crystals seem to form a 'net' of photon waves which seem to undulate between one another as if they were alive... the majority of light on this world comes from this undulating net of colored light.
My camera is not functioning properly, when I have repaired it soon I will post some pictures of the environment. In the interim, I will post some sketches later to show you the look of this strange world... Hiroshi Yamashiro

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.