PDA

View Full Version : phone girl

Stahlberg
06-03-2002, 10:47 PM
Sort of a tribute to George Petty. Done in Maya, using my virtual actress (with some tweaks) and one of his pinups from the 30's for reference.

http://www.androidblues.com/phonegirl.jpg

winberg
06-03-2002, 10:50 PM
Lovely, as usual....:-)

I think maybe the hair look a little "patchy" on this one...

-Tom

rawgon
06-03-2002, 11:11 PM
love the airbrush style!
beautyfull

Barracuda
06-03-2002, 11:22 PM
I'm in love...

P.S. can I see her from the other side? ;)

hypercube
06-03-2002, 11:38 PM
Really like the light/warm tone to it..and the pose is great, can almost see what she's sitting on/against. I like the fact she really seems to be listening, or up to something. Very pin-up.

I agree the hair seems strange though..the girl remains cute/hot as always.

Stahlberg
06-04-2002, 12:07 AM
Thanks, I'll give her a little haircut later, meanwhile here's a view from the other side:
(Obviously not meant to be viewed from this side, still needs modeling tweaks)

http://www.androidblues.com/pettygirl2.jpg

ilasolomon
06-04-2002, 12:28 AM
what can i say STEVEN, what can i say...just could give you some 5 stars, i wish there were 50 stars.

Joril
06-04-2002, 12:39 AM
look at those legs ... :drool:
Cuteness.:love:

visionmaster
06-04-2002, 01:03 AM
pfffff....your the best i never seen.
ill close my computer now, go to bed, and try to sleep.

:thumbsup:

Stahlberg
06-04-2002, 01:06 AM
(I just updated the first image with better hair...)

S E D A H
06-04-2002, 01:14 AM
hey really nice it is your girl with the subd
anyway nice modeling ann mmm nice girl
post wireframe

Stahlberg
06-04-2002, 02:30 AM
Ok a screengrab with the 0-level cage visible, not sure if it's what you wanted.

http://www.androidblues.com/phonegirlscreen.jpg

S E D A H
06-04-2002, 03:06 AM
cool for the wireframe
l want to know if you have rig her or you model her in this is pause l want to know that because your hip are really nice assigned if yes l want to know your how to get a nice result like that
and one more time really nice model

seethemd
06-04-2002, 03:15 AM
steven, looks really nice, especially the skin! (if i was forced to offer some critisism, id mention that the nails and the shoe/phone shaders look very cg, take away a little from the look)

..would also love to hear how you rig her up (whether all her parts react to being moved, or if you pose her and then edit the model...)

psumo
06-04-2002, 04:29 AM
good job
Is the deformation on the left leg hook up so it squishes like that?
or is that hand tweaked? it looks really nice

I think the left foot is bending a little more than humanly possible
you try to bend that far!

Titan
06-04-2002, 04:36 AM
nice work as usual...

god I ****......

I give up......
(deletes max.................shuts off comp)

Dmitry
06-04-2002, 05:19 AM
pictures like that make me wanna take everything ive ever done, throw it away and never look in maya's direction again.
awesome work.
How long did it take you to do it?

Sevarf2
06-04-2002, 07:30 AM
The style is nice!:eek:
Maybe the foot is too bended

jason-slab
06-04-2002, 08:08 AM
really cool work, but then again i wouldn't have expected anything less:thumbsup:

kandyman
06-04-2002, 09:43 AM
Very nice and clean!

It'd be very friendly if you could share a bit about your modeling / rigging / posing workflow and about how you achieve those smooth deformations!

thx in advance

AndersP
06-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by kandyman
Very nice and clean!

It'd be very friendly if you could share a bit about your modeling / rigging / posing workflow and about how you achieve those smooth deformations!

thx in advance

Oh yes!!! Please do!!

nick
06-04-2002, 11:57 AM
amazing work as usual, Very very nice lighting and pose. The hair looks a little flat imo. Kinda makes the head look a little sqaushed i think.

sanciok
06-04-2002, 12:50 PM
WOW!!! I'm always impressed when i see your artwork!
That's great... if i could only get somethig like that!!!
this is one of my best.... Any advice, master??

Stahlberg
06-04-2002, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys! Yes the foot is too bent, too small and the lower leg too long, these kind of exaggerations were typical for George Petty's style. I kinda liked it, though I toned it down a bit for this image.

About the rigging, don't think I got these nice deformations by just posing her! No way, I've never seen a rig that could do this. No, I just baked history and tweaked the geometry, mainly the knees, butt and shoulders needed a little retouching.

But if you're interested anyway, my rig uses a SubD surface with all the hierarchical edits still there, the 0 level looks like you see above, the pink lines on the wireframe. Then I copy/extract the 0 level into a simple polygonal surface, Smooth Bind that to the skeleton, and then Wrap deform the hi-res SubD to the low-res polygon. This allows me to create a whole bunch of morftargets on the polygon to improve joint deformations, without bogging down the file. It also gives me a built-in proxy model that updates VERY fast for animation.

edit: sanciok, that's actually a very good job so far, excellent. I know how hard this is. :) Maybe the upper lip needs a sharper crease right at the upper edge, maybe the lower one too, not sure. The hair (you probably know this already) should be more asymmetrical? The skintone, I don't know what you're going for, but right now it's kind of yellowish, and a bit metallic.

JuRrAsStOiL
06-04-2002, 02:11 PM
Great model and lighting, looks quite realistic, but
there are some things I don't like :)

Cause of my bad english:
*** Take a look at the attachment *** :D

sanciok
06-04-2002, 02:29 PM
:bounce:
Thanks Master!!!

Hash!
06-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Wow!....really too hot!....I'm a Maya user too...and you're an inspiration for all of us.....!...maybe one day...in my dreams...i'll do something as good as your work!....i wish!....:bowdown:
Anyway! keep the good work...and please!...post more pics!!!....

Matt
06-04-2002, 04:49 PM
Jaw didn't drop... It was ripped away from me.

Ech0
06-04-2002, 06:27 PM
:thumbsup:

1# how did you texture map her and with what program ?

2# if you did use photoshop what does the map look like and can you tell us some of your methods of how you when about mapping her

3# once again very good hope to see more

wgreenlee1
06-04-2002, 07:17 PM
Very well done!:love:
I think its perfect!

:bowdown:

Stahlberg
06-04-2002, 08:03 PM
Ech0, I had textures to begin with but deleted them on the face and body, to better get that smooth airbrushed effect that George had on the original. It's a flat solid color - on the body there are flat colors in every channel, on the face I think the bump channel might still be slightly textured. I used the tools in Maya for mapping polygons, to do the UV mapping, and Photoshop to create the textures.

edit: of course there's also a layer on the face with a touch of makeup, but this was very simple to make.

graphiouz
06-04-2002, 08:39 PM
You are a fine artist Steven! very nice,
Have you ever consither writing a book about pin-up modelling and about setting pose and rig characters?? you should do it ! ! !
Give it a go ståhlberg :)

cheers

markdc
06-04-2002, 11:25 PM
I really like the detail in the knees:thumbsup:

AJ
06-04-2002, 11:50 PM
Once again - a really great piece of work.

I'm sure this will be propelled onto the front page of Cgchannel by the time I've finished typing this, so it may get swamped!

Anyway, the model is really nice - and aside from what others have pointed out about the foot/leg-length, nothing really stands out - mebbe the hair a little and her ankle seems slightly 'sharp' on her right leg. But it's another marvellous setup! :D

I'm not keen on the airbrushed look - but since that's what you were after... what can you say! :)

I'm really glad you posted a render from the other side - because the detail you have in the small of her back and shoulders is really really superb! The crease of the spine is just wonderful...

I really love the knee on the extended leg also - the muscle meeting the top of the joint is fantastic stuff that I know that if I was ever going to attempt (nervously laughs at the thought) I'd never get looking that natural.

Since I'm not a Maya user (yet) and you'll have to forgive me if your explanation of your methods detailed this (but went flying over my head!), could you clear up your method of working for me? Simply because your low poly cage is very rough - and your subbed version is much tighter/more detailed, is this a way of refining the information at the sub'd level? As I say, my knowledge of Maya is limited to say the least, so this may be common practise - but for a Max user, that's a very enticing way to work!

Excellent.

Jason-Kane
06-05-2002, 12:08 AM
Steve,

I have been a fan of your work for many years now. I like this new look that emulates pin up art from the 40's and 50's. But, the face on that recent character looks similar to things I have seen you do before. I would like to challenge you to create a "new look" for your females faces. Also, I would challenge you to create a new articulated male model.

Once again your work is always inspiring.

Jason Kane

hrydek
06-05-2002, 12:18 AM
Cool:thumbsup: Cool:thumbsup: Cool.

About this wireframe I think it is possible to get such effect in MAX4 editable poly and mesh smooth and lot of talent and time.
Maybe for a while MAX users show such good renders.

Stahlberg keep up with good work:thumbsup:

Roy
06-05-2002, 02:25 AM
:beer:
Great work!Stlye like stevens,I like them!
Really beautiful!And love those curves on her calf.but i like the her back more smooth.
Can u show me some texture of her body?I want texture my girl too,and i want to c some resource of female body.It's hard to find. :)

Do u use deepP 3D?

HapZungLam
06-05-2002, 02:28 AM
Yo Steven, this is a nice one.

I am currently weighting my character. I have a problem going with her knee. I see your character's knee is weighted very good even she bends like that.

Do you just weight it? or you did add some blend shapes to it?

Can you show me how do did it? I mean, what are the value that you assign to the bones. The knee join is my only concern.

seig
06-05-2002, 09:26 AM
The view you posted from the opposite side reminded me of this famous WWII Petty.
http://joeseig.homestead.com/files/mphisbelle.jpg

kandyman
06-05-2002, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the insight into the rigging posing!

Now another question creeps up:
A flat solid color for the skin? Then I have to ask you about the lights setup! I usually go with a 3-point lights setup with warm key, cold fill and white rim light and I can cancel the fill out when I use GI/skylighting.

How many lights did you use? Which cast shadows? Do all produce highlights? Did you use standard specularity on the skin?

Again, thanks in advance :)

j3st3r
06-05-2002, 11:18 AM
Coooooool...:applause:

Steven. Can you tell us some statistic? How many hours (or minutes) implemented?

I`d like to see your original actress as wireframe as well.

Jester

pascal_blanche
06-05-2002, 12:30 PM
my eyes.. I can't find my eyes...

mickatt
06-05-2002, 02:03 PM
very nice work !!!

Stahlberg
06-05-2002, 02:27 PM
Thanks!
AJ_23, see the images below, the one on the right is the polygonal model I start with, that becomes the 0 level when I turn it into a SubD surface. Then I add the details on level 1, 2 and sometimes a touch on 3, until it looks like the one on the left. Each level has 4x more detail. The model on the right is also the one I Smooth-Bind to the skeleton (then wrap that to the one on the left).

Jason Kane, I know what you mean about the face, I agree it would be a challenge to try to make her look quite different... though I think the bigger challenge here is trying to make her look as beautiful as possible, while still realistic and still a unique individual. As for a male body, I have a WIP, see below.

Roy, the "Phone Girl" body doesn't have any textures, it's all flat colors. No I don't use DeepPaint.

HapZungLam, sorry to disappoint you but my knee deformations got me only halfway to this final image, after posing I had to Detach Skin with Bake History set, then I continued modelling.

j3st3r, I've spent years on this virtual actress, but as for this particular Phone Girl image, I guess it took me about 2 days to pose and tweak and model that phone.

http://www.androidblues.com/a2newscreen.jpg
http://www.androidblues.com/manscreen.jpg

Livio3d
06-05-2002, 03:50 PM
Steve you are my idol!!!!! :)
i love your work!

laxina
06-05-2002, 04:37 PM
nice,

AJ
06-05-2002, 07:22 PM
Thankyou for the info - I know that these are probably questions more suited to the Maya forum itself, but since you are clearly exceptional at what you do - I'm asking while I can!

I assume that you have to keep the sub-D surface you refine with the object? I know that Maya works in a different way to Max, but in Max the Sub Division routine is applied over the top of your poly/mesh and can be removed/added at will (as long as the information is there in the low-res). Since the information is not (technically) in your low res I assume you couldn't take the low poly version of your Virtual Actress and just hit "create Subs" and it would look like the refined version? What I mean is where does Maya store the refinement information? Is is attached to the low poly mesh or contained in the Sub D routine?

Sorry for asking so many questions that I'm sure many people could answer, but as I said - it clearly works for you and I since I (hope) to be using Maya more at work I would really love some insight into it's features.

The male figure is splendid, the physique isn't overstated - which makes it look really tight/polished.

Have a small round grinning face ----> :D

Chappo
06-05-2002, 08:49 PM
>Stahlberg

Your work amazes me man ! :) d*mnit !

Anyway.. i was wondering if you could post a wireframe of that guy ??
He has awesome muscle detail !

thanks

Julez4001
06-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Yep in LW, If you edit the low res ... then the high res will be updated as well but it seems like from what you are saying

1. ..... is that the low res model is acting like a lattice and deforming the high res model. And the high res model is the one you currently continue to add detail (model) to.

2. Knee and joint detail are modeled ..not displace or bump map ...right.

3. Where the final model get texture information ... low res or high.

ed3d
06-06-2002, 12:36 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Wonderful !
I love your girls (bike girl, chair girl, webbie etc...) really good !

dzogchen
06-06-2002, 01:03 AM
Fabulous work from you as usual:applause: :thumbsup: I love the skin tone of Phonegirl, very illustrated look.;)

rez
06-06-2002, 11:13 AM
Hey Steve

have you tried using a polyToSubdiv node to attach your subd to your poly cage? I think it might get better performance then wrap deformer.

The network looks like this in hypershade:

http://sonic.net/~urook2/hs.jpg

just like subdiv in polyproxy mode but I throw the poly in one layer and the subdiv in another so I can hide etc.

http://sonic.net/~urook2/p.jpg

just do "createNode polyToSubdiv" in the script editor
then in the connection editor

connect polyshape outMesh-> to polyToSubdiv inMesh.
And polyToSubdiv outSubdiv-> to subdivshape create.

notice that poly cage has no connection to Any shadeing group
Hence it is only a wire frame in any shadeing mode.

Is there any advantage to using wrap over this method?

E_Moelzer
06-06-2002, 11:19 AM
Hey Steven
Wonderfull piece of art as always!
Thanks for sharing some info on your techniques with us!
CU
Elmar

Sama3d
06-06-2002, 11:48 AM
I think the lighting is great love the shadow on her legs. What kinda lighting setup did you use. I know you must have used a few area lights.

-Sama

animalunae
06-06-2002, 12:25 PM
Nice work as usual, I think the deformations are very good

radiance3d
06-06-2002, 02:01 PM
I'm a big fan of Petty and Vargas and I see an important element missing in your illustration.
Color.
The best way to get the color variations in normal skin tone is to use a model as reference. But Petty's coloration didn't have a lot to do with realistic skin tone.
One of his coloring techniques was to use a warm variation from highlight to shadow, and he invented shadow colors to enhance the illustration, not necessarily to make them more real.
Try out some color gradiants based on the incidence angle of the lights. This would give the skin tones, for example, a warmer,more yellow tone near the highlights gradiating to reddish then more bluish in the shadows.
I f you can define shadow color, then pump it up into the purple or blue range.
If you can assign color vertice maps, then add some redish tinge at the knee, elbows and other wear areas, and bluish tinge on the breasts, etc.
The aim isn't to make the coloration more realistic, but more interesting and fun.
Petty used a lot of bright, unrealistic colors in his illustrations. Vargas did the same thing, but toned it down a lot and added a lot more detail and subtlty, at least in the 40's and 50's. Part of the reason for pumping up the color was to compensate for the limitations of printing presses at the time, which tended to muddy up the colors. The happy result was the sort of cartooney realism of George Petty.

Beancrate
06-06-2002, 02:49 PM
The model is great; I especially like the detail in the back muscles. Good Job! The pin up direction was a good choice as a presentation-

Kaos
06-06-2002, 03:30 PM
if giger and steve stone were not my idols, you would be...........

MRX
06-06-2002, 03:39 PM
Wow, the model is beautifull!
the skin is fantastic! :buttrock:
How you have made it? You have used particular shader or the final result of the skin depends to the light? please tell me about the shading/lighting!!! I use maya and I want to do a realistic skin, like your model!
Thenk you in advance!

Neil
06-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Nice work, and very well done.

I will play devil's advocate though, and encourage you to do as someone else has mentioned before. It would be nice to see some new models, instead of the same one in different poses.

You have the talent, so why not try something new to push yourself! If women is your thing (women on creatures too), then maybe do some fantasy ladies. Just make them look different, other than changes the nail colors and makeup.

Looking forward to more work, keep it up!

levius
06-06-2002, 06:14 PM
:love:

When I started to learn 3D 4 years ago, you was my hero,
it is the same today...

I got all (I think) tutorials from you, what about writing some book? I see that you changed from NURBS to SUBD... :)
I am using polygons with CPS right now, I got to try SUBD too...

I would be very pleased if I will see some tutorial book from you about modeling, what is nice and why (as in your previous tutorials) etc...

What about some pinup posters/art book too? :)

polymath
06-06-2002, 06:30 PM
Neil - Let the man do what he wants!

So... uh... she's floating huh? ;) :insane:

Stahlberg
06-06-2002, 07:11 PM
Wow so many posts since yesterday! Thanks - I will answer all questions, but right now I'm in the middle of packing my computers, so I won't be able to post screenshots etc, and I won't be able to type a long reply until next week I think. (I'm moving to Malaysia.)

Thanks rez for that explanation, I've heard about that but never got around to try it, I will now, and I'll let you know the result!

izzylong
06-06-2002, 07:19 PM
As usual, I bow to the Master.
Beautifull modeling, lighting...everything!

Do you have an updated method/small tut or workflow that you use with Maya's Subdivs? If so, might you be posting or publishing it somwhere soon? Just wonderin:)

Thanks for brightening-up my day!

JoeArtist
06-06-2002, 07:34 PM
Wow. (sound of jaw dropping)

Your skin shader is intense. How is it now different from the tuorials you published on your old CD?

wildcart
06-06-2002, 08:32 PM
Dude I love your stuff :xtreme:
I frist saw your stuff a few years ago on the illusions 2k site with Webbie :love:

elalumie
06-06-2002, 08:41 PM
Mom said to come back home before your soup gets cold!!!:eek:

hehehe!
It's looking good Dude.
Let's make sure we get together for a beer before you move.
:beer:

Cheers,

E. :cool:

emilioG
06-06-2002, 10:17 PM
Remember me (emile_ghorayeb@videotron.ca)? Just wanted to tell you that I'm especially impressed by the muscles and fat in the picture you posted form the back. Plus the calf muscle looks great.

I noticed you were talking about having it rigged like that, which I believe to be possible, in a sense. for example:

The calf muscle: instead of having 1 bone going from the shin to the ankle, how about 2. 1 for the shin, and a second for the calf? I use Max, so with biped and physique it could be possible since physique uses bulging. I know it sounds stupid, but I've contemplated this for awhile and I truly believe it's possible. for the back, that's a different story, more complicated, but still possible with a complex rig, or some new muscle deformation tools (max has them now, I'm sure Maya too). I haven't touched them, but in the right hands, who knows right?

Anyone think so too?

Again, nice job.

Cheers!

Spirit2029
06-06-2002, 10:42 PM
Hey steve wicked work on this one and all your stuff. I was curious if you were using shape animation to do muscles or corect weighting problems. Or if you actually got this character to weight as well as it looks? Im looking forward to seeing more on your film you have in the works. When are you going to update your site? keep up the great work, gives all of us something to work towards.

Spirit2029
:buttrock: rockon

Georges
06-07-2002, 07:07 AM
ciao Steven,

what can i add on to all this nice coments here ??
i just have a smile and say hello :)

rez
06-07-2002, 07:22 AM
Hey no sweat

polyToSubdiv is the way Maya handles that workflow natively
so this is just a hand coded if you will, version of what Maya does for you in polyproxy mode.

If you need more info to set it up just let me know and ill post a more detailed explanation, but it's really simple to set up.

Good luck :)

Roy
06-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Thank you reply.
I want texture my girl too,but im comfused with her skin.You say your girl's skin is all flat color, but i see her eyelips and lips really looks like teaxtured,they have different color.If you texture her face with some maps,how do you deal with the sew on her neck?I can't see them.
Second question:I c your screen snap,her eyelash is blue,they are all model,or else?But her hair looks like all model,aren't they?I think these fur is a big problem,and i can't resolve them all.
wait you reply:)

Laemtao
06-07-2002, 04:54 PM
Gee i hope u understood the expression "let's do MAmak Stall!" its such a Malaysian term hahaha.

Hey.. Sweden is DOING GREAT in the World cup! =)

And oh yah.. last but not least.. Great model!@.. . what can i say.. everyone of your models makes my jaw drop! :buttrock:

I havent been checking with much of the other forums lately.. but since my start page is cgchannel when i start my browser.. i saw the pic of your model and i immediately suspected it was yours.. but i had to put a word in after i read that u were moving back here.. =) (i didnt register for the forum yet till now.)

Selamat datang Balik!

Mo

nd7806
06-08-2002, 05:28 AM
:bounce: :bounce:

awesome !!!

:applause: :applause:

nick_hiatt
06-08-2002, 06:02 AM
ive been wathcing your work for a while now
very impressive

check out my site-
www.outofbody.tv/NH_Main.html
-

ICEPRINCE
06-08-2002, 07:42 AM
I like Stahlberg's works!!!
prefect~~~~~

tazmanian
06-08-2002, 09:07 AM
wow..... its very nice steven ......
i love ur modellings ...... i like ur differencies of other .....
great job...... i like a long hair in ur model:thumbsup:

Teyon
06-08-2002, 01:05 PM
I know I'm too late for this (probably) but in regards to the hair on your initial image, don't cut it, just hang some of it down the side furhtest away from the camera. It seems that gravity wasn't affecting it, so that's why that looked strange. I'm not an expert on any of the other stuff the folks here mentioned, but one hting I know is hair...that's why I miss mine so much. :)

Anyway, you've always done great work and I know the final image will rock anyway you bake it.

levin
06-08-2002, 06:03 PM
stahlberg -- in the house!!?

do you still need compliments?

Stahlberg
06-15-2002, 03:10 AM
...and sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I've been busy migrating to the other side of the world, still not done (my family not here yet, not decided school for my kids and no house yet, one of my computers down etc etc)... but I want to try to answer the questions I promised to answer...

Teyon - good point.

MRX and Joe_Artist - this skin shader is using a light-direction-dependent node network that I first found in a cartoon shader (I put it on one of the 4 layers I have). It's in the incandescent channel, and by changing the ramp that controls the colors of it I can control much better than I ever could before what color I end up with in the lit parts, the terminator, and the shaded parts. For instance I can easily make the terminator more orangy-red. The other layers control the highlights, one layer is for glancing highlights and another for highlights facing the camera.

elalumie - sorry about that beer man...

emilioG - I haven't tried that, sounds like it might work.

Roy - the color is basically flat, but yes I do have a transparent layer over her face which carries some lipstick and rouge etc. Very little and very faint. The eyelashes are Maya Fur, stuck on little non-rendering strips there.

Laemtao - Yeah, I did the Mamak stall, love it! :)

Chappo - I can't show you a wireframe of the guy right now, because my new wonderful computer burned out its powersupply yesterday. I'll post a new thread with it later.

AJ_23 - it's different in Maya, you can't remove detail on a higher level on a SubD and get it back later, it's gone for good.

radiance3d - you're right, I should try for more extreme and stylized color variations, especially in the shadows.

Julez4001 - yes that's right.

rez - thanks I'll definitely try that and compare, when I get my computer up and running again.

Sama3d - no area lights, but 128 lights evenly arranged in a sphere (I used Emmanuel Campin's great Spherelight script), plus one more main spotlight.

Viper
06-15-2002, 04:40 AM
Awsome work...nuff said :)

alphatron
06-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Hey Steven,

What are you doing in Malaysia? Got a job there? I've visited there before :)

Sama3d
06-15-2002, 02:16 PM
gotta love the way he answered all those questions in one post. :)

DXI
06-15-2002, 08:28 PM
Really nice job!:love:

Grey
06-15-2002, 09:15 PM
Stephen, admired your work for a while now.

Curious to know are you still doing NURBS based heads or are they now subdivs?

I noticed there was no zero level wireframe around her head in that image you posted.

OZ
06-16-2002, 09:15 AM
I love piunups! (i got tons of books about it)....and i also love ur style.......put it together and..........:eek: ZZZABAMMMMM!!!! a new awesome image by the "cgi girl maestro" S.Stahlberg.................:applause:

Paata
06-22-2002, 12:53 PM
Very cool! as always your works are fantastic!

Stever
06-22-2002, 02:41 PM
Nice work Steven. Work must be good in that area for you to return again.

elalumie
06-24-2002, 03:27 PM
No prob Dude.
Next time!

Hope everything is going well on your end.

Cheers

E.

ToddD
06-24-2002, 04:32 PM
I returned to my desk to find my mouse hanging off the side in a primitive noose he had fashioned out of his own cord, he left a suicide note, we're not worthy, we're not worhty.... I knew I shouldn't have left that image on-screen, it was taunting him! Great, amazing, unbelievable, job!:bounce: :beer: :airguitar

Gianluca
06-24-2002, 05:03 PM
unbelievable beautiful work Steven...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.