PDA

View Full Version : Fairy of the stone

zoeyangyuanhwa
02-25-2011, 09:54 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g64/454564/454564_1298582921_large.jpg
*NAME:Yevanwi

*DESIGN IDEA:
I tried to make a wonderworld, it makes for four lands, every lands all have a magic stone. And every stone all have a fairy in it, this woman is one of FAIRY OF THE STONE, I call it Lan-Ling.

This wonderworld names Morterhanya. One of the land is float in the sky, and it always snowing, wind blow. People live in this extremely cold and very few foods world feel depressed, so they pray the stone, than the fairy of the stone give them a small fertile land and a black tree without leaf, and she talk to people if they careful attendance of them, the tree will blossoming silver sakura, and the fertile land will expansion.

Lan-Ling is a fairy of the wind magic stone. It's a clean and colorful jade stone.It symbolize the future of the float land.

*Explanation
-Wonderland:Morterhanya
-Lan-Ling:Fairy of the stone, people often call it Lan-Ling, but in fact her real name is Yevanwi.
-Float Land:It can call Anvarteer, it is a float land in the top of Morterhanya.

*Hi~my friends, I would like to know about want do you feel about this pic, and
Welcome to criticism and correction, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

zoeyangyuanhwa
02-25-2011, 10:01 AM
if you can tell my how to delete the leave a message that will be better

couse i choose the wrong tab, i should choose Edit Post not Quote...

zoeyangyuanhwa
02-25-2011, 10:02 AM
if you can tell my how to delete the leave a message that will be better

couse i choose the wrong tab, i should choose Edit Post not Quote...

CGTalk Moderation
02-25-2011, 10:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.