PDA

View Full Version : Why do all of my posts get removed?

Ouren
02-22-2011, 09:38 PM
So, I've posted in the team/group board or "job postings" sections on more than one occasion.

All of my posts are moved to some place where they no longer exist, or simply vanish.
Please, if you're going to delete my posts I should know why.

Most recent post:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=6881507#post6881507

Ouren
02-22-2011, 10:36 PM
You know, I'm going to bump this until I get an answer. :deal:

Edit;
It was in the "Collaborative team projects" I had a post with more information than the average, followed the sort of model that was being used in that forum, and made sure to incude art, contact info, and who we need. Suffice it to say, I'm more than annoyed.

If this site does this to people, at least give me the BBcode and what I wrote for this site so I can take it elsewhere.

ThE_JacO
02-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Writing to an admin or posting this in the support section would have been better to be honest.
GD isn't the general repository for forum QQ :)

Ouren
02-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Well, seeing as how there is no way for me to sort this list by "admin" ...
http://forums.cgsociety.org/online.php? there's no way for me to know who is who.

There's also the fact that the forum category list is incredibly long, and I was only looking for a place to post my frustration, General popped out at me, and I didn't see the support forum the first time 'round.

Feel free to move this topic to the place where few things get replies.

EDIT;
I will be posting again in an hour. I welcome this graveyard category. It's more fitting, don't you agree?

Kirt
02-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Maybe reading the posting guidelines at the top of the forum in question would be helpful?

Ouren
02-23-2011, 01:27 AM
New members are encouraged to contribute to the community here before posting a new thread. I'm auto closing threads if your under 10 posts.

The dissonance here is a bit odd.

Also;
Thread Titles
Proper naming and organizing is imperative. When starting a new thread please give it a proper descriptive title or it will be removed!

None of the threads in this category follow this rule.

So, since neither of these things seemed to be either important, or enforced, I created a thread.
Sorry.

I've not done or have a lot to give back to the community with, and I'm focusing on this project more than anything, so forgive my lack of post-count.

I don't feel like I have the proper tools to give anything constructive to hardly any thread, mostly because my knowledge of organic modeling leaves something to be desired.... and that its difficult o mess up hard surface models (meaning, they can't really be "off" if done with any level of experience.)

So, if you don't want me around, I'll take the BBcode of that post and be out of your way.
:love:

edit;
Here's your post - see ya
Thanks Kirt. :shrug:
Your community was very welcoming.

Kirt
02-23-2011, 03:08 AM
And just think, with 3 more posts and you could have met the posting requirements and your thread would have been accepted without an issue. It's really that simple. But go ahead with the victim complex, I'm sure it worked for you somewhere in your past. :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2011, 03:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.