PDA

View Full Version : Lugosi

Lupin
01-18-2002, 12:35 AM
Here's something I'm working on. I'm doing a short with another character of mine named Milo, the odd person on here might have seen him before since I've posted him to other boards in the past, I'll keep the thread from getting to image heavy and just put a link to him if you want to see him. 8) He's on my website at http://members.shaw.ca/jonmcbain/ in the gallery section, click the eyeball. 8)

Here's Lugosi, named after Bela Lugosi.

He's a brought back to life Great Dane who was run over by a car. Milo brought him back to life but couldn't save his legs, so made him his own wheelabout. 8) He's all stitched together Frankenstien like. He's Milos "Igor". He worships the ground Milo walks on. Typical dog. heh. He has boundless energy, but a brain the size of a peanut. He is also around a half head taller then Milo. The back of his "wheelabout" has handles and a step, so Milo can hop on the back and ride around on him like a chariot. 8)

He still needs his textures and to be rigged, but I wouldnt mind some input on him, although, I doubt I'll do any radical changes to him, since I'm fairly happy with how he turned out, unless no one likes him... then back to the drawing board. heh. He could still use some tweaking and something for his collar, other then the triangle... I think the back tires might be a bit to skinny too... not to sure though...

I'm going for a realtime look, but I've decided not to worry about the polycount so much for the short since it'll be rendered and not put into a game engine.

Well, here's his pooch....

http://members.shaw.ca/jonmcbain/Images/WIP_MilosDogFiniGrey.jpg

Taoizm
01-18-2002, 01:11 AM
I wouldn't even know where to start. This is a great model that fits in with Milo's universe that you've already shown us. The chair looks a little small for a conventional wheelchair, but since it was built for him I guess it works pretty well. I can't wait to him textured. :)

Hmura
01-18-2002, 03:55 AM
Thats a cool looking dog-in-a-wheelchair, Nice clean design, I will be eagerly waiting for an animation :)

>>H<<

Joebount
01-18-2002, 07:41 AM
Really excellent, love the style ! :)
Maybee you can give him a spiky collar ?

Equinoxx
01-18-2002, 07:46 AM
It's about time we got some new "milo" stuff.

And a new animation is also WAY overdue :D:D ;)

lookin good there mate. now for some nice "realtime" texturing whowhohooooo

The dwarf
01-18-2002, 08:23 AM
:eek: lupin all of your work are great,
I begin in the 3d ,and I hope one day I could have the same level that you:o
I'like a lot the milo's character,he is very funny,I'look forward to seeing more about it

:D

Daxx
01-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Lol Model!! ^_^

Please Texture it!! ^_^

goodlag
01-18-2002, 04:45 PM
wow good lowpoly model

Lupin
01-18-2002, 05:15 PM
Cool! Seems like I'm heading on the right path. I thought the design might be a bit over the top. But, guess not. The world really is as sick as me... sniff... >wipes a lone tear from my eye<
I'll post him again once he's textured and rigged. :)

Daxx
01-18-2002, 05:38 PM
I Love Milo!!!

Homer 3D --------> PDI

^_^

The dwarf
01-18-2002, 05:57 PM
send it faster possible,please:D :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.