PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Surreal Artist Needed

wineloon
02-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Work Description: Freelance design of artwork to be used in conjunction with a wine brand. With each new release of our wines, we would like a different piece of artwork that fits into our theme/storyline.

Theme Details: The theme of our brand is to illustrate the history and the future of wine and everything it entails. For instance, one release could have a caveman fermenting some grapes in a stone vessel thousands of years ago with the next release showing a futuristic spaceship "nursery" growing grapes in a distant solar system. The is a lot of room for style, creativity, and exposure with this project.

Who I Need: I need an artist that will be available to help create these images and someone who will be in the industry and able to continue working with me in the future. Web design skills would be helpful but not necessary. 3D and 2D artists would both be fine as the final medium of the artwork will be seen on a wine bottle. A local artist would be great but am willing to look beyond for the right match.

Compensation: Pay will be given for each piece of work commissioned to the artist. The amount of pay will depend based on the artists skills.

We are a small brand that is in the planning stages. No product is on the shelf now but we need to find an artists that can help make this a reality.

Thanks for your time!

James Callahan
Saga Wineworks
Santa Rosa, California
wineloon@gmail.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/wineloon@gmail.com)

CGTalk Moderation
02-19-2011, 06:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.