PDA

View Full Version : Move to move attrUp and Down in maya 2011

NehastNeter
02-14-2011, 01:38 AM
I been searchin all over online, and i cant find anything. attrUp and attrDown script doesnt work.

smAttrUp & smAttrDown script makes my attributes disappear.

what do i do?? anyone?

cdmcg
02-14-2011, 02:22 AM
I have never used those scripts but are you sure they work properly with maya 2011? That would be where I would start. Have you ever used the script(the one on your computer not a different copy) on a older version of maya and see if the problem persists?

NehastNeter
02-14-2011, 03:18 AM
I have never used those scripts but are you sure they work properly with maya 2011? That would be where I would start. Have you ever used the script(the one on your computer not a different copy) on a older version of maya and see if the problem persists?

The attrUp & attrDown used to work without problem on maya 9.5 never tried on 2010.

never used smAttrUp but on the site the creator states:
-Just a simple way to move channels in the channel box,
select the channel, and run script
make it into a shelfButton for ease of use
( unfortunately in 2011, it will not retain the selection of the channel in the channel box)

its not going to work. looking for an alternative method of moving attributes.

hominid
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
I've found that in 2011 you can achieve moving an attribute to the bottom of the list by deleting and undeleting the attribute.

cheers,
Pete

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.