PDA

View Full Version : 3D Artist Position in sunny Pensacola, FL!

peachstapler
02-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Hello gentlemen and ladies,

Long-time member here, I knew this would be a great place to find the right help!

We're seeking a couple talented 3D artists for our Pensacola location. These are all FULL-TIME POSITIONS with competitive pay, so relocation to the region is a must. You'll be responsible for helping create the latest and greatest 3D-based training simulators for various branches of the U.S. military. Applicants with 3D Studio Max and/or Maya experience will be strongly considered (good modeling and texturing is pivotal). Candidates with Flash experience are also very high on our "want" list.

If you're interested in joining our team, please follow the link below. Please be sure to include a link to your online portfolio SOMEWHERE in the form (it's a generic HR employment application, so there's no perfect place to add it):

YES, I WANT TO APPLY! (http://jobs.nana.com/careersakima/Careers.aspx?adata=ur%2fUy%2f%2ff%2fYTxMjqOzgazHuoJ5%2boB1eFqueD9ubOnSgJfeJ4Kjg5WBViGbHi47YcPVxXh6V6WB7K%2f1sBReprfxAZm5TARDSVHtQblALHRBz0%3d)

Thanks, we hope to speak with you soon! Sorry I can't accept applications/resumes via PM or email, the company wants them to go through the HR website only. But if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me, I'll be happy to help!

CGTalk Moderation
02-08-2011, 08:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.