PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Dezkin - Oscen

evakristjans
02-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi, wasn't sure whether I was going to take part, pretty shy about posting here.

I can only use my computer at work so I'm pretty much using my lunch hours, only just started yesterday. Currently working on his skin look and texture, want it to resemble some kind of a sea creature.

forelle
02-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Hi, wasn't sure whether I was going to take part, pretty shy about posting here.

I can only use my computer at work so I'm pretty much using my lunch hours, only just started yesterday. Currently working on his skin look and texture, want it to resemble some kind of a sea creature.

Nice detail! Rendered with a bit of SS that will look great.

molman
02-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Good work! Liking the squid patterns

evakristjans
02-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Hi, sorry about the long reply much to do at work :P
anyway, just a quick base color of the whole model, I've already done some work on the belts, belt bag and boots but the graphics card I have is very unstable on Mari and often can't handle the in-program mipmapping (see example pictures)

I'm gonna see whether I have to time to throw him into Maya or SoftImage and render him from there.

evakristjans
02-24-2011, 07:00 PM
some extras I managed to get a screengrab of

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2011, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.