PDA

View Full Version : Dimension Z

slayerment
10-18-2003, 07:20 AM
Hey guys, it would be great if you could critique this site I created.

http://www.dimension-z.net/

Ian Jones
10-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Good job. You really have some nice portfolio pieces now. There's nothing spectacular about this new site, but it was dead easy to navigate and read info, so thats a big thumbs up from me!

Michael Chen
10-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Your work just keeps getting better and better "Slayerment", you're gonna be a Flash Guru pretty soon.

By the way the sites wicked.

I like the smooth transitions.

carbon8
10-21-2003, 11:14 PM
It's great work slayerment . Nice transitions and nice and smooth. I like the descriptions in the gallery. Nice touch.
The only crit i would have is the discoloration of the background around your flash file. It looks like you might have done it on purpose, but at first I thought it was my monitor. The frame for the flash movie is nice enough without the patterns. Just keep the main stripe in the center of the screen.

Glowfinger
10-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Double impressive. The site is is so tidy well laid out class.

pennyfold
10-24-2003, 02:30 PM
slayerment throwing it up for AZ. Hell yeah dude, your sites are always awesome. Went to school?

Anyways, I like the opening of the site... very smooth as everyone else says. And overall very nice, although sound sort of enhances every webpage.

maular
10-29-2003, 04:03 AM
Very slick - well done.

I really don't have any crits - it's straightforward, clean and stylish!

Protoplasma
10-29-2003, 08:15 AM
very nice !
clear design and easy to handle. definately a good job.

slayerment
10-30-2003, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the comments and critiques guys. It will help me on future projects :).

Hilly
11-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Ohh I loved the smooth movement and transitions. Really nice tweening. clean and simple navigation..good usabillity.

But what about the girl in the Game Art-section...I smell a Lara Croft -lawsuit being posted this very minute.

Keep up the good work.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.