PDA

View Full Version : SIGGRAPH - Student volunteer

SheikAmjath
02-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey guys ,

I want to be a student volunteer for SIGGRAPH 2011.It says applicants must be enrolled as full-time high school, undergraduate, or graduate students during some part of the 2010-2011 and the dead line for student volunteer application is 14th Feb. I got admission in Vancouver Film School and will be arriving to Vancouver during first week of June. The problem is , the application form asks for GPA and student ID card which I don't have. :D What to do now ? I only have like 2 weeks to apply .. Any help guys? and sorry for this noob question! :p

Kakkoii
02-07-2011, 07:14 AM
Have you tried asking VFS if they can provide you with a student number early for this purpose? And can you not put N/A for GPA?

MikeTucker
03-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey, I am a Game Design student at VFS and will be volunteering. The best way to go about doing this is contacting your program manager. They can hopefully set you up with what you need.

All the best
-Mike Tucker

SheikAmjath
03-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Thank you guys , I used VFS letter as student ID and N/A for my GPA. Hope that helps. :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2011, 05:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.