PDA

View Full Version : Rigging_Blendshape issue

BishopLynx
10-18-2003, 12:28 AM
Ok. I am having a little issue that seems to be hiding in the shadows to avoid a possible solution.

First things first. I bound a character then did the Blend Shapes.

I realize that this process is not the normal flow so please do not harp on that. Regardless it can still be done by reordering the inputs. Ok now to that...I have reordered the inputs and still the blend shape does not perform properly when the rig is moved in any way. I have tried Default thru parallel...reordered the inputs as many ways as the blendshape/skin/tweak can be reordered...I exported the blendshapes and the character respectively to thier own files then re-imported them...no luck...

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Bishop's Lynx

Matt Leishman
10-20-2003, 04:50 AM
what exaclty do you mean when you say that the blendshapes to not perform properly? Are they returning to their original space in world space when the blendshapes were setup, after the rig is moved? or is it a different type of "not performing properly"? Any extra info could really help with figuring out how to help.

BishopLynx
10-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Thanks anyway. They were returning to thier orig. Shape

Since the Bind was simple I decided to unbind...and do it the normal way. It worked fine.

Thanks anyway

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.