PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Breakdown?

Camaro
02-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Is it possible to have a way to automatically set breakdowns instead of keys? I cannot find any way to do it. My first thought was with a scriptJob, but the only event I could use is "attributeChange", and I would have to make a loop to setup scriptJobs for EVERY single attribute available in a given character. Is that the only way?

Camaro
02-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Bump...

really need a response on this. My whole script hinges around getting this working, and setting a scriptJob creates an infinite loop somehow...

As something somewhat related, how would you set up a boolean condition for use with the "condition" flags in a scriptJob? Boolean's cannot be returned from procs or set as variables, so I'm at a loss.

pritishd
02-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Is it possible to have a way to automatically set breakdowns instead of keys?

Do you mean when you press the S hotkey or via a command?

Camaro
02-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Nevermind that for now. I figured it out by editing the hotkey for it. I do however need help finding out how to add to that hotkey code by somehow modifying autoKey so that it optionally sets a breakdown instead of a regular key.

Also I still need to know how to setup a boolean condition for use with a scriptJob. Seems like I've done it before but have since forgotten.

pritishd
02-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Also I still need to know how to setup a boolean condition for use with a scriptJob. Seems like I've done it before but have since forgotten.
You can always return integers(0,1) and evaluate that.

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2011, 09:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.