PDA

View Full Version : Super Blender and Morph Blender workaround

tOd
10-17-2003, 10:15 PM
Looks like in the latest version of animate and studio there is a little wierdness when using super blender or morph blender with objects that also have a bone effect on them. Even if you move super blender to the top of th eeffects list and set "Use predeformed weights" and you still dont get the morphs to work here is the workaround. When your in the animate tab and select the bone deform effect in the list you'll see the "Target Object Options" block at the bottom if you'll select the target object in the drop down in that block a few times and select used predeformed points again it seems to set it right.

Just thought Id pass it on.

And Lyle since your lurking here too and my messages dont seem to go through for about five years on the Yahoo board would you please look into this and the drop down menu wierdness.

Thanks and great work! It's coming along nicely.

lmilton
10-18-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by tOd
Looks like in the latest version of animate and studio there is a little wierdness when using super blender or morph blender with objects that also have a bone effect on them. Even if you move super blender to the top of th eeffects list and set "Use predeformed weights" and you still dont get the morphs to work here is the workaround. When your in the animate tab and select the bone deform effect in the list you'll see the "Target Object Options" block at the bottom if you'll select the target object in the drop down in that block a few times and select used predeformed points again it seems to set it right.

Just thought Id pass it on.

And Lyle since your lurking here too and my messages dont seem to go through for about five years on the Yahoo board would you please look into this and the drop down menu wierdness.

Thanks and great work! It's coming along nicely.

Certainly. I'll take a look. I can't promise that it will be fixed in the next patch, though. But it will be fixed.

Thanx for your support!

-lyle

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.