PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Dom War V: Finalists and iCards

Kirt
01-26-2011, 09:59 PM
New info up on www.DominanceWar.com

Team Finalists (http://www.dominancewar.com/2010/finals/mini_teamchamps/index.php)

iCard: Jim "jchristo" Christopher (www.dominancewar.com/spotlights/mini_2011/anime_jchristo/index.html)
iCard: Yigit Koroglu (www.dominancewar.com/spotlights/mini_2011/2d_yigitkoroglu/index.html)

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the challenge. Many great entries from CGSociety! :beer:

I'll be posting up more as the info becomes available.

RicoD
01-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Congratz guys! Just peeked at CG Society's results so far, but well deserved finalists I think! Neck to neck there guys, way to keep things exciting!

Alexzavr
01-28-2011, 01:41 AM
I join the general congratulations:thumbsup: и отдельное поздравление Нашим 3дэшникам :buttrock:

Velkin
01-28-2011, 06:57 AM
I join the general congratulations:thumbsup: и отдельное поздравление Нашим 3дэшникам :buttrock:
+1 :thumbsup: Присоединяюсь к поздравлению :thumbsup:

DawidKliszewski
01-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Congratulations all winners!

By the way how to see all results not only few first places?

belich
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
congrats
really inspiring work :buttrock: :applause:

rob-beddall
02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey,

Perhaps someone could answer a few questions for me...

What is the "pre-Dominance war"? I know what the Dominance war is but was the Pre-Dominance war a warm up or something?

Can only the finalists of the pre-dominance war enter the proper dominance war? (if there is one)

So basically... i've been away from cgtalk for a while and missed all this stuff. so does that mean I can't enter the dom war this year?

I looked all over the dom war site but couldn't find the answers to these questions. :(

cheers

Kirt
02-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Pre-Dom war is a warm up to the main challenge. You will have the opportunity to join the main event even if you missed out on the Pre-Dom war. It's completely open.

Velkin
02-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey,

Perhaps someone could answer a few questions for me...

What is the "pre-Dominance war"? I know what the Dominance war is but was the Pre-Dominance war a warm up or something?

Can only the finalists of the pre-dominance war enter the proper dominance war? (if there is one)

So basically... i've been away from cgtalk for a while and missed all this stuff. so does that mean I can't enter the dom war this year?

I looked all over the dom war site but couldn't find the answers to these questions. :(

cheers

"pre-Dominance war" is warm up.

From here: http://www.dominancewar.com/2010/preliminary/en_rules.php

Artists can only join 1 team for all of dominance war V. If you start with polycount, you cannot later switch to gameartisans or cgsociety. Traitors are not welcomed.

You are not required to enter all challenges (November 8th pre-DomWar and January 5th Main Challenge). Pick the ones you like, and join.

rob-beddall
02-07-2011, 08:24 PM
hey,

Thanks for the reply.

cheers

jsn
02-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Congratulations!!!
Awesome stuff!
Lookin forward to the main event!

CGTalk Moderation
02-20-2011, 11:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.