PDA

View Full Version : Face Robot Issues

pelos
01-23-2011, 02:47 AM
i been trying to get Facerobot to work, but the lower eyelid gets inside the eye, is there any way to prevent that? or to fix it, (or tune it?)

i was also trying the LipSync but i get this message.

fr_ImportSpeech "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack\Data\XSI_SAMPLES\Audio\Vivi.wav", "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack\Data\XSI_SAMPLES\Audio\Vivi.txt", 1, 1
' INFO : $grammar= jokes
' ERROR : ImportSpeech: phoneme recognition failed

Thanks Guys.

finalgathering
01-25-2011, 06:25 PM
The eye lid in that region is attracted to the surface of the eye.

Perhaps itís the eye itself that is the culprit.

Move the eyeball around. The lids should follow.

If not, I would redo the solve.

Also, the geometry on the eyeball looks unusual.

pelos
01-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Thanks, well the eye ball is just a sphere. i try several times just moving the lower eyelid a little fordward, and make a little space between the eye. but got the same issue, dont know if its because the eye is bigger than a real head. i am trying to figure it out how the solver tracks the cuvature of the eye. if its a constrain or how they did it.

finalgathering
01-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Load the Rock Falcon tuned scene.
Move the eyeball outside of the face.
See what happens to the lids.
In your case it should also react the same way.
It may be due to the eyeballs being too big but if it works well on one side, chances are something went wrong somewhere > re solve :(

manodzit
10-13-2011, 10:38 PM
its kind of late but anyways....
i might be wrong on this in your case, i guess you selected the inner eyeballs (with pupil indention) when picking eyeballs in the pick session, instead of the outer eyeballs.
i was wondering if there is a way to change eyeballs after the solve, (in case one has done much work already after the solve).

CGTalk Moderation
10-13-2011, 10:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.