PDA

View Full Version : How to create this??

patriculus
01-14-2011, 04:18 PM
No words to describe how beautiful it is...

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=154&t=945347

i know a lot of people would like to know including myself how he did this...so if any one knows please share how to achieve this effects...

so far i created a sphere and animated...then i simulated it in fumefx and created those fluid effect...then in pflow i made them to particles, used delete operator to delete relative to Particle age.....but i dont know after that how to achieve those particle slow down, illumination effects, color changing, and in the end some particles are orange and some particles are blue.....

please all those pflow/Krakatoa experts.....please reply

patriculus
01-14-2011, 07:07 PM
i created a basic scene with no plugins...only the default pflow elements...uploading my preview here...

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnlpi19m98swrlx ---> 1.19mb

but still i have no idea how to create those illumination effects and other stuffs

i'll keep on working and i'll update....if am successful in making this video then i'll surely release a tutorial...

please comment about what you feel

Mohd0
01-14-2011, 09:49 PM
I think he used Krakatoa Channels Modifier (KCM) + After Effect for color correction.

Can you upload the .max for your scene ?

patriculus
01-15-2011, 09:44 AM
I think he used Krakatoa Channels Modifier (KCM) + After Effect for color correction.

thats it...i know he used KCM for that but i dont know much about KCM....i wish if there were any tutorials for that....KCM is where am stuck at...if i knew that then i would be able to recreate this effect...

Can you upload the .max for your scene ?

:):):)...am glad to know that u need it but i'll be making a tutorial for this if am successful and planning to share my scene file at that time.....but i dont know anything about KCM and if no one is helping me on that thing then i'll surely give you my scene...:):):)

Mohd0
01-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Well , then you need to look at Krakatoa documentation it has a lot of tutorials.

About the scene file i don't really need it i just wanted to see others techniques as i have my own way to setup everything.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2011, 11:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.