PDA

View Full Version : A place to put your WIPs

ACFred
01-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Hey folks,

Actually, it's for WIPs or finished work you want to post here.

I have a site that people can use to post their images so that they will display within the messageboard and requires no HTML or FTPing on your end.

A while back, I created some ASP code for the gallery of a site I never quite got off the ground. I modified the code to include a category called "Private". If you post a WIP image using the private category, it won't show up in the gallery index (I still get people posting to the gallery for some reason).

You'd also be able to annotate your image and link people directly to your image if you want.

Anyway, here's the link to the gallery submission page.
http://www.community3d.com/galleries/submit_gallery.asp

If you decide to submit to the gallery, the "thank you" page will give you the link to your image that you can cut-and-paste into the CGTalk.com messageboard -- complete with [IMG] tags.

3D and 2D work is welcome.

Check it out. Let me know if I should tweak something to make it more useful for the purposes stated above.

This is mostly a selfish request that people use this, just so going through the ever increasing number of images is as fast as possible.

I hope this doesn't sound like an advertisement. It isn't.

Thanks,

Alec

joe_snow_jr
01-18-2002, 12:33 AM
dude,
ill hit that thing in the next day or two

thanks for the resource

joe

lildragon
01-18-2002, 09:39 AM
very generous of you bud, I'll stick this to the top for a few days...

-LD

ACFred
01-18-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey thanks guys.

Just to reiterate, the category you select MUST be Private, which is the last item from the category list.

Let me know if any of it's not clear.

Thanks,

Alec

ACFred
01-19-2002, 01:42 PM
In order to simplify everything for CGTalk.com folks, I moved the "Private" category to the top of the Category list, right under a heading called CGTalk.com.

I hope this help people avoid some frustration.

Alec

Dan Dixon
01-19-2002, 10:52 PM
thanks for the space that awsome

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.