PDA

View Full Version : Blank Portfolio page

arnocob
01-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi,

Since 3-4 days, It seems that my portfolio page remains blank (no images, no banner, nothing except white page)
even if the browser says Done.

edit: The page shows only when I am logged in..

I tried on different computers, differents browers and it's the same.

Any idea please?

Thanks,

arno

Kirt
01-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Your portfolio loads fine for me. Maybe clear your browser's cookies, cache, etc. ?

arnocob
01-10-2011, 06:27 PM
;)
Thank you for your answer.
It looks fine now!

arno

Quadart
01-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Portfolios in general have been loading very slowly for me starting on Friday (Jan 7). Itís still bad, though more spotty now, not always taking the 30 seconds to a full minute as it did on Saturday, to not only load a portfolio but each image in them. Currently it's hit or miss on responsiveness--more dial-up slow than not.

As a matter of fact, I just clicked the portfolio tab on the bar above and it took a timed minute to load. The banner was there but the page was the dark background gray for a solid minute.

Something changed on Friday and I donít think it was on my end, after repeating the issue in 3 different purged browsers. Server issue maybe?

Edit: With Firefox, I'm getting 'white pages' now after clicking on portfolio image icons.

CGTalk Moderation
01-10-2011, 10:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.