PDA

View Full Version : Terrain Editor Undo?

moiremusic
01-06-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm currently testing a trial version of Vue 9 Complete. So far, so good, but should I be able to Undo/Redo within the Terrain Editor? Currently if I make a mistake, just one bad brush stroke, I have to cancel out of the Terrain Editor and open it back up. Is this a limitation of the demo? Seems like a terribly inefficient way to work.

xad
01-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Undo should work in the terrain editor but the keyboard shortcut for undo does not work there. You should be able to use the buttons in the top bar of the terrain editor to undo or redo. At least that's how it works in Vue 8.5.

moiremusic
01-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Wow, I completely missed the buttons. To confirm, Undo/Redo key commands do not work in 9.0.

RLM
01-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Wow, I completely missed the buttons. To confirm, Undo/Redo key commands do not work in 9.0.

Hi moiremusic,

This is something that can be easily missed at first, but you soon get used to it. I also can confirm for you that the usual undo/redo key commands do NOT work and you instead have to use the buttons on the interface. This isn't a fault with the program though, just the way it has been set up.

CGTalk Moderation
01-10-2011, 12:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.