PDA

View Full Version : Gemini wars Teaser

Boris268
01-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Hey People,

My name is Boris Raguza and I follow your forums for some years already to be precise about 10 years. :) I just wanted to show that 1 man can do a lot. Was done in 2 and half months including the rendering.
So comments positive or negative are welcome.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDBI0kk87wE

Credits:
3d modeling/texturing/animating/vfx/video composing/everything visual: Boris Raguza
Sounds effects were done by Nathan Madsen,
Music by Levan Iordanishvili

Best regards,

Boris Raguza

tjwalker
01-04-2011, 05:42 PM
hello boris my name is TJ Walker and im a independent filmmaker from Washington State. i really like gemini wars it is very awesome work done by you. i was wondering how much would you charge to create a 2 min short like gemini wars if you had a script and storyboards?

Boris268
01-04-2011, 06:13 PM
hello boris my name is TJ Walker and im a independent filmmaker from Washington State. i really like gemini wars it is very awesome work done by you. i was wondering how much would you charge to create a 2 min short like gemini wars if you had a script and storyboards?

Hey Tjwalker,
Thanks for your kind comment. :)

I usualy dont discuss that kind of information on an open forum.
Feel free to send me a private message or mail me "boris".raguza"@"camel101"."com (without """).

Ursus01
01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Hey, I think its pretty cool. Someone could try compare it with Blizzard animations, but for indie developer with almost zero budget this is GREAT!

Boris268
01-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Thx man :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2011, 01:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.