PDA

View Full Version : anatomy: face

Dai
10-14-2003, 08:29 PM
http://anders.250x.com/face1.jpg - you might need to copy/paste the url.

It's a face made for practice, though it might turn into something more substancial eventually. Made without the use of reference.

I'm having issues with the mouth first and foremost, but general crits are welcome.

Software used: lightwave 7.0

katon
10-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Looking good so far.

As far as the lips go, i dont see alot of problem with them, were the crease is on the side, it sems like a little much, maybe dont over lap the top lip so much on the side there, and i think that wold help. aslo between the nose and upper lip, i am not sure what that area is called, but it seems to need a litte more shape in the profile view, arch it out a little more to make it look like he has some teeth and stuff under there, cause right now it looks like he is older with it like that, if you knwo what i am saying, but maybe you want it like that. other than that i say it loks good, maybe post a side view. hope thathelped. tlalk to you later. peace

Katon

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.