PDA

View Full Version : Trying to compile first plugin - OSX Xcode

Aikiman
12-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Ive attached my errors.

You can see the OpenMayaMac.h exists but include files listed in red dont appear to.
Assuming I 've set my environment variables correctly, I dont know how to fix this problem.

Thanks

ganzo
12-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I'm not familiar with mac specifics, but I think you don't have a correct C++ environment set up. Those are not maya headers so I think they are part of your c++ include directories. So make sure your standard libraries are also set up correctly.

Aikiman
12-26-2010, 07:15 PM
okay Ill have a look, thank you.

onetime
12-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Were you able to get your plugin compiled Aikiman?

I'm mostly just curious about how you accomplished it, because it seems like something I'd like to attempt eventually.

ruchitinfushion
01-03-2011, 04:22 PM
=>AvailabilityMacros.h:No such file or directory
They are contained in a header which is located at "/usr/include/AvailabilityMacros.h" on such a system. "AvailabilityMacros.h" helps you determine which OS versions introduced the APIs you are using, and tells the compiler which routines should be weakly linked.

=>sys/param.h: No such file or directory
This is typically a Unix include header.

Aikiman
01-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Were you able to get your plugin compiled Aikiman?

I'm mostly just curious about how you accomplished it, because it seems like something I'd like to attempt eventually.

Sorry for the late reply, I havent had time to take a closer look at this but thanks to ruchitinfushion and Ganzo Ill be seeing if I can link these up. Ill let you know how I get on - nothing is easy is it.

CGTalk Moderation
01-03-2011, 11:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.