PDA

View Full Version : Rotate Loop (Post Infinity,Maya)

harshaldeorey
12-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Hello Guys,
I am stuck in a project where I have a glider which is on runway. Actually I wanna make the front fan of the glider to rotate till infinity, Like we do in maya we just need to make 1 keframe for rotation and put the curve to POST INFINITY so that it will revolve till infinity. So how can I do the same thing in Vue Xtream 8.0?
Reply soon Please

xad
12-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Setup the keyframes for one rotation in the timeline. Select the keyframes, right-click them and activate 'keyframe -> keyframe options -> linear'.

In the timeline press the 'show/hide properties' button and select the 'orientation' property for your object.

Then click on the 'animation toolbox' button in the right part of the timeline and under 'repeat mode' select 'repeat animation'.

This should work in Vue 8.5. I don't know if there where any changes to the timeline and animation features from 8.0 to 8.5.

CGTalk Moderation
12-25-2010, 10:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.