PDA

View Full Version : increasing particles in RealFlow.bin splash

savat
12-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi,
I created a basic splash in RealFlow (10000 particles) then imported with PFlow operator to benefit of other operators.
I want to increment particles in PFlow and obtain a decent Krakatoa render but I don't know how to...
A spawn operator can increase my initial amount but change my splash physiognomy.
A speed operator, with a very low value to use a partitioning method, not work.

How to proceed?

JohnnyRandom
12-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Hmm, sounds like a job for Bobo's High Frequency Noise Partitioning (http://software.primefocusworld.com/software/support/krakatoa/partitioning_existing_file_sequences_and_vertices.php) method (assuming you have access to Krakatoa, the demo should work for this for testing purposes). It is a cheat so your results may be less than optimal. Take your orginal .bin, load it into a PRT Loader and apply a Noise modifier to it, turn in Increment in Seed and create a bunch of new partitions from the single loader, bring all of those partitions into a new single PRT loader and pipe into pflow.

savat
12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
a perfect solution!
this is an attempt to simulate anonimous splashes...not worry if I make a hole in the water ;)
probably increasing real flow particles and decreasing krakatoa tricks, at a certain point, something will come out.

thanks so much.

CGTalk Moderation
12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.