PDA

View Full Version : Global EcoSystem

reinhart82
12-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi, I'm testing out Vue 9 and have trouble accessing the display options for the Global Ecosystem. I've tried edit->paint ecosystem but I couldnt see any display options for my ecosystems. I could paint still but my viewport isnt showing anything but the instance got updated and the trees are shown up in renders. Thanks for any help.

RLM
12-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi reinhart82,

It sounds like you may have 'dynamic instances' turned on. This means that you would only see your eco system elements after rendering. It just helps speed things up, so don't panic. All options for your eco-system should be available through the material that the eco-system is being painted on too! What are you painting your eco-system onto and is there an underlying material you can access? There may be other ways of accessing the options too, but I can not access Vue at work so can't check right now.

Cheers,

CGTalk Moderation
12-09-2010, 09:37 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.