PDA

View Full Version : Animschool.com

mitcoz
12-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Anyone going to or heard of the new school called Animschool.com?

It is sarted by the former Character development supervisor at Bluesky studios, the people that made Iceage and Robots. Looks like they have a preety good list of teachers there, from pixar animators to bluesky animators. Looks very afordable as well. Was just woundering if anyone is going to be going?

https://www.animschool.com/Default.aspx

phantomworkshop
12-13-2010, 05:01 AM
I'm very curious/interested about this one. Does anyone know more about it? Any feed back so far?

I'm also curious if in the 3D Character program if they expect you to draw your own characters, or if they provide modeling sheets to use as reference?

Thank you!

KrzysztofFus
12-13-2010, 06:47 AM
I'm very curious/interested about this one. Does anyone know more about it? Any feed back so far?

I'm also curious if in the 3D Character program if they expect you to draw your own characters, or if they provide modeling sheets to use as reference?

Thank you!

Last year, Brien Hindman taught me Advanced Modeling one on one. And he was by far the best teacher I ever had. They definitely will give you character sheets to model from.

phantomworkshop
12-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Last year, Brien Hindman taught me Advanced Modeling one on one. And he was by far the best teacher I ever had. They definitely will give you character sheets to model from.

Thank you, I'm calling them today just to be sure and find out more about the program.

CGTalk Moderation
12-13-2010, 05:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.