PDA

View Full Version : h3x's portfolio. WIP

H3x
10-11-2003, 08:25 PM
Hello everyone. :wavey:
I'm kind of stuck, conceptually. I was wondering if anyone could give me a few suggestions. I'm working on a simple, but catchy portfolio that I am developing in Flash. I plan on sending it to Savannah College of Art and Deign (SCAD), with my application. I have attached a simple outline of what I want it to sort of look like. I just drew it with lines in Flash (nothing special). Now I am going to try and take it to 3d and give it dynamics. I know I'm missing something. What things do you think I should look out for in developing this further. Any suggestion for animations/dynamics?

Background info:
I am a beginer in Maya, but I can model, texture and render. I know a good bit of Flash, not too much actionscript. Good at photoshop. Have wacom tablet.

If you want to view a few of my begining flash movies you can view them here. Mostly all of them were for learning flash, and for learning animation purposes: http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=395515

I'm open to crits, constructive or destructive. Thanks:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.