PDA

View Full Version : Rigging VS. Blendshape Problems

laurajolly
11-30-2010, 05:15 AM
Hey, so I have around three rigged characters, all different rigs. I have a problem where the model itself will try and move back to it's original position whenever I move the blend shape key. It doesn't move directly back to it's placement (0,0,0), which would make it a frozen history problem, but instead it will only move the model to look back in the direction of the blend shape mesh. Does anyone have an idea what what this problem is? I know I'm being pretty vague, but I can provide images and files if need be. :)

Littleberu
11-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't know which application you're using, but my first guest would be that the blend shape operator is after the envelope operator.

Pietas
11-30-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't know which application you're using, but my first guest would be that the blend shape operator is after the envelope operator.

Believe so too. To fix this: select the mesh, left click and hold the arrow pointing in to a cube icon (next to the magnet, before the render setting button) and select all inputs... the middlebutton drag the blendshape node over the skincluster node

CGTalk Moderation
11-30-2010, 02:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.