PDA

View Full Version : 3D Software/games/apps bundle for sale?

nessjp
10-11-2003, 06:54 AM
Alright, I have deleted the ad.

Nowhere on any of the disks does it say anything about re-distribution. People buy and re-sell magazines, books, movies, music cd's, etc so why should this be any different.
This is free, demo or trial software that is normally distributed for learning or to make it known to other people, so this seemed fine to me.

I only had this in the lW forum, because anytime I sell something(ike my old Wacom) or anything I check with my LW friends here first. Since this had the LW discovery Edition and hours of LW tutorials, I thought I Would give somebody here first crack. Not everybody has access to these magazines or access to a computer to internet to download.

Seems a little more related to this site than a thread asking me what music I like or a thread on saving my dog.

No offense to the people that posted these threads, just stating the fact.

CIM
10-11-2003, 08:45 AM
Um, I don't think it's legal to redistribute free software and make a profit. :shame:

Why is this in the LW forum?

isnowboard
10-11-2003, 09:00 AM
I also think it goes against all the 3D Buzz rules that he sent out about his VTM system too.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.