PDA

View Full Version : c4d work only in broadcast?

triplepen
11-26-2010, 09:11 AM
hello,
İ just installed c4d and i am sure i have chosen all module to install. But i came up just one icon type and which takes me to the broadcast. And on this module there is no hair, and some character tools. How can i open at prime mode?

Thank you

imashination
11-26-2010, 11:39 AM
What version did you actually buy?

triplepen
11-26-2010, 11:46 AM
it is r12 and when installing i had of the modules when installing(prime,visualize,broadcast,)

Srek
11-26-2010, 12:05 PM
What exact version did you buy?
There are no module options when installing R12, what is installed is determined by the serialnumber you have, which in turn is determined by what version you bought.
Which one did you pay for, Prime, Broadcast, Visualize or Studio?

Cheers
Björn

triplepen
11-26-2010, 04:57 PM
i am sorry for misunderstanding. it is studio bundle. And i have got all keys. Besides i want to mention some other thing. today i tried another fresh install and when i tried to open c4d that watermark which shows up before launch suddenly turn into studio watermark. And studio version opened. But when i restart my computer it came with broadcast again.
Lets say i have the wrong keys, why does install menu doesnt say this is wrong or something. When i paste the keys, each of the key shows up near names of studio,broadcast etc. and i think i did it right. what is exactly being wrong.

kvb
11-26-2010, 05:11 PM
So... why do you have ALL the keys?!? To get all the keys you would have to spend $8,680 and studio trumps all other versions. Purchasing the other versions would be equivocal to wasting $4,985 on software that's included in studio anyway.

I believe an explanation is in order.

-kvb

Katachi
11-26-2010, 05:13 PM
i am sorry for misunderstanding. it is studio bundle. And i have got all keys. Besides i want to mention some other thing. today i tried another fresh install and when i tried to open c4d that watermark which shows up before launch suddenly turn into studio watermark. And studio version opened. But when i restart my computer it came with broadcast again.
Lets say i have the wrong keys, why does install menu doesnt say this is wrong or something. When i paste the keys, each of the key shows up near names of studio,broadcast etc. and i think i did it right. what is exactly being wrong.

Best is to contact MAXON directly and ask them officially.

Srek
11-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Please get in contact with Maxon techsupport or your distributor on this. Only they can realy help you with this kind of issue.

Cheers
Björn

imashination
11-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Dont these guys normally leave the country set to Afghanistan? Burn the witch!, burn the witch!

scattering-like-light
11-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Well there's something dodgy going on, because R12 has just one serial number, and the version you pay for gets whatever modules are included activated in that one code. Of course if you haven't paid, and just torrented it, then you don't deserve any help anyway :) (see burn the witch)