PDA

View Full Version : Life-Cubed.com

rodtod
10-10-2003, 07:15 PM
I present you with a work-in-progress:

http://www.life-cubed.com

Do let me know what you think of the site in its current state. I want it to have a good impression on visitors when it's finished, so I value your input. Any suggestions about the look, functionality, or whatever are appreciated.

Cheers,

rodtod

Heimdall
10-10-2003, 11:35 PM
Nice Style.

I like the Nav Bubble.

Reminds of the New Style Transformers Cartoons.

-Heimdall

jrwells
10-15-2003, 09:00 AM
I think your navigation needs some serious work, I had no idea where I was going or what I was doing. Also, when I went to the blog it was difficult to figure out how to go back to the main page, I know it is the link in the top left, but you don't have any lables of any kind, and it makes moving around very difficult, I don't want to have to read and move around the whole page just to figure out where I can go next. And while the design is cool, this is a flash page and I would like to see a little bit of a lead into the main nav.

MrKayne
10-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Okay, I'll admit, I was a little confused too, but I really like the style and the look of the site. If you could keep that feel, but fix up navigation, it would rock.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.