PDA

View Full Version : Vuesynch - how to access it?

Torqueguru
11-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Hello guys,

I am trying to open a Maya 2011 scene in vue to render out some elements in Vue.. I exported all the objects from Maya 2011 as an obj file, but I want to export the camera also out of Maya using Vuesynch plugin. The issue is, I just cant seem to find any pointers as to how to open the Vuesynch plugin in Maya 2011, to transfer camera details into a form that can be later synchronized by the camera in Vue. I have enabled the plug in in plugin manager for Maya. But its not showing up as a tab anywhere.

Thanks,
Mukul.

Torqueguru
12-01-2010, 01:56 AM
Ok, So I located a read-me file inside the Vuesynch folder, which was in the installation files folder under plug-ins and it had my problem sorted out...there is a nice step by step instruction guide telling the user how to set up and run Vuesynch.

I managed to run it. Yet I have issues, the camera looks off scale or something...the fov looks wider than before as well...Damn this is a nightmare!

CGTalk Moderation
12-01-2010, 01:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.