PDA

View Full Version : Illustrator CS4 - Spacebar not working

Collember
11-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Hi,

I have looked around on other forums in reguards to this problem where the spacebar doesnt activate the feature where if you create a box/circle in Illustrator that you are able to reposition it. All the forums mention something about the spacebar not revealing the shortcut, but mine does, the hand comes up.

It is just when used in conjunction with Shift and Alt (or either of the two, or none), it doesn't function at all.

I have recently started using a wacom tablet where i have one of the pen buttons setup for the hand tool. I have changed this to the default right click and I am still experiencing the problem.

I have ensured that I have reset the prefs upon startup of Illustrator and I have checked everything others have suggested in relation to recently installed software and shortcuts being shared.

It is not a major inconvinience but does bother me as I cannot create elements as fast as I used to.

Surely I am not the only one who has experienced this...

Any help would be greatly apprectiated.

CGTalk Moderation
11-22-2010, 12:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.