PDA

View Full Version : Particle Ordering Consistencies

daft-crut
11-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi all!

I've been trying to change particle flow shape via script operator, and it worked, partially though...

I'm using Bobo custom chunks script for particle Birth, at the next event I wanted to change particle shape, and I've created the exact copies of the chunks array objects, and modified it a bit, and then add that copy to another chunks array variable (lets calls it ChunksArrayEnd), when I tried to change the particle shape on the next event, somehow the ordering is different, so each particle get the others shape, how can I keep this from happening?

PS:I've checked the first ChunksArray and second ChunksArray ordering, and at all index, it retain the same Object increment, so I'm pretty lost here...

daft-crut
11-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Finally got to solve it, by adding particleInteger tag, and then test that tag to the chunksarray iteration, if it's match, then replace the shape....

CGTalk Moderation
11-14-2010, 03:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.